Thursday 22 November 2012

Error "0x8004010F" occurs when Outlook synchronizes an offline address book

Error "0x8004010F" occurs when Outlook synchronizes an offline address book

 

1)When you try to synchronize the offline address list in Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 with cache mode enabled or in Outlook 2007 with cache mode enabled, you receive the following error message in the Sync Issues folder

2) When you try to synchronize the offline address list in Outlook 2007 without cache mode enabled or in Outlook 2003 without cache mode enabled, you receive the following error message:

(Task reported error (0x8004010F): ‘The operation failed. An object cannot be found.’)
 
Solution : 
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
  1. Start Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
  2. On the Connections tab, click LAN settings.
  3. elect the Bypass proxy server for local addresses check box, and then click Advanced.
  4. Type the FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name)of the Exchange 2007 CAS server, and then click OK.
  5. Restart Outlook.
OR

     1.Remove and configure again your exchange client user ID this will solve your problem.

hope this helps you.


 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. your welcome and thanks for your comment keep visiting.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing this blog page which is so informative and helped me to fix the error code 0x8004010f. When this error occurred in my system first i use inbox pst repair tool to repair the pst file but the error was still coming then i follow the given instructions and found that it is useful to fix this error. Inbox repair tool also helped because it is provided by Microsoft to use as a pst recovery tool and also as a repair tool to fix the problems of outlook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was facing error code 0x8004010f on my outlook then I was really very shocked but thanks to this blog site, it can help me for the fixing of this issue very fast. Due to this error code 0x8004010f I was also lost my outlook contact list from my outlook files. This post cannot help me to restore outlook contacts. Than I can use PST recovery tool to easily recover lost contact list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the last two days I am in search for the tool which can fix this outlook error 0x8004010F. Due to this error I am not able to send or receive emails. I didn’t have any solution steps to fix this outlook error 0x8004010F. But after using this outlook pst repair tool I had removed this error permanently. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Day before yesterday, I was facing error code 0x8004010F on my outlook when I was sending email to my friend, then I am really very shocked because due to this error I also lost my entire mail message from my outlook inbox. But thanks to PST recovery tool can help for the easily recover deleted outlook emails and also repair outlook error code 0x8004010F from my personal computer.

    ReplyDelete