Monday 11 May 2015

PDF Error : File could not be printed


I have a PDF file whenever i try to print it its showing me error file could not be printed and no image to print. i have tried below step to solve this issue.

1. Repair the Adobe reader
2. Re-install the Adobe reader.
3. Tried to find out is there any protection mode in the pdf file 
4. Try to print from other computer but same issue showing same error.

Then I find in pdf file there is same part of the file is hidden with the help of Touch object option from tools.
I split the pdf file page and try to print and printing works but only 1 page printing not working.

So, I user Open with option try to open the file in other pdf reader software (foxit reader ) and it works.

Try this option may be it will help you.



No comments:

Post a Comment